how to build homemade sluice box wash plant ATV Wash Plant - J.Farmer Mining - YouTube. Gold wash plant fed by mini excavator - Automatic shaking feeder for well regulated . you should make more video's of the ATV wash plant can this unit come in a 30 to 50 tph unit with double sluice …

May 08, 2007· Have you ever thought of going prospecting for gold? Using a sluice box may help you find more of that beautiful yellow stuff. This article tells how you can plan and build your own gold sluice box I think its a great project for beginners.

common in the types of sluice boxes used by most of us amateur and part-time prospectors here in Northern California. There have been some tests and data collection of small sluice boxes and power sluices prepared by others but the ones I have seen were primarily performed to investigate fine gold recovery systems.

The Best Plans To Build A Sluice Box Plans Free Download. The Internets Original and Largest free woodworking plans and projects links database. Free Access. Updated daily... DIY Plans To Build A Sluice Box Plans

Oct 23, 2012· I finally got back around to finishing my posts on my Dredge and Highbanker Plans. I took some pictures (in my attic) of my dredge/high banker so you can see how I build it. In a previous post, I showed how to build the hopper box portion and posted dimensioned drawings so you can build …

How to build gold prospecting equipment on the cheap! View prospecting equipment plans and books at bottom of page. ... (2" for 3 foot). I established the correct drop for the sluice box and then mounted the level so that the bubble was centered. This way I also could tell when the rate of drop was wrong. This method worked great!

Apr 21, 2012· Mini sluice,DIY cheap and easy!! PaystreakTV ep11 gold stooony1380. Loading... Unsubscribe from stooony1380? ... Gold Hog mats in a sluice box - Duration: 11:19. Ray Rusaw 41,460 views.

How to Build a Sluice Box. Learning how to build a sluice box is a fairly straightforward process. A sluice box is essentially a scaled down version of a river – it separates the lighter worthless materials from the heavier valuable materials, just like a river does, the difference being that you can take the sluice box out of the river and extract the gold using either a pan and other type ...

Best Sluice Box for 2016. Gold prospecting is done in different parts of a river. Knowing where to find a viable prospect site is only one part of the whole process. Gold prospectors also need to get the proper gear before they start. Among the basic things needed is the sluice box.

Aug 14, 2016· Use quality wood, not plywood or cheap, warped wood. ... You may find that a carefully constructed homemade sluice box will give better recovery rates than commercial models. Sluice boxes for gold recovery are simple to design and build. All you really need is to have a basic idea of how a sluice box work and to take a look at a number of ...

18" x 46" sluice box: $120 (DEEP 4 inch side) .065 thick aluminum. (SOLD OUT) If you need multiple sluices to link together, we can taper them so that each one has a bigger fitting on the outside of the first one, expanding out 3/16" width with every section.

Jan 27, 2007· Thats not a sluice box its a micro sluice for seperating fines. Any gold will get trapped in the first 5 or 6 riffles, you don't have to do anything to it. It's made to operate with a 350-500 gph Rule bilge pump or similar that you can run off your 12 volt atv battery.

how to make a cheap homemade sluice box. How to Build a Sluice Box: The 7 Things You Need to … Panning can be a great way to find gold. But if you want to increase your chances of finding gold, we'll tell you how to build a sluice box. Contact Supplier sluice box ideas - YouTube.

Find great deals on eBay for sluice box. Shop with confidence.

That meant there were a lot of strange designs as every guy had some idea about building a better mousetrap, or, sluice box. To this day, in the gold bearing regions of third world countries, prospectors design and build sluice boxes out the most unusual items – …

How to build a recirculating sluice box for gold prospecting. How I built a recirculating sluice box for gold prospecting ... but came in a roll only slightly wider than my sluice box. It would be easy to cut and it was cheap too. ... The sluice box with ribbed matting and plastic mesh under the riffles. Don't look too closely at the ugly welds.

Feb 18, 2013· 1 - These are the supplie i used to build my sluice box 2 - I used a 1x8 pine board for the base and two 1x4 pine boards for the sides. 3 - I used pieces of ducting uses to join pieces and bent them in a vice, cut them to size for my ripples. 4 - Held the ducting piece in vice and bent it with rubble mallet.

DIY Sluice Box. Building a sluice box for gold prospecting is a fairly simple project, and is a fun way to spend the winter in preparation for the mining season. Using simple tools, you can design and make your own sluice box, and be prospecting for gold in no time. Build your own prospecting equipment.

Jun 05, 2010· Don't Laugh....$0 Homemade Hillbilly Sluice Box I have finally finished my $0 sluicebox. ... build a sluice box, cheap diy sluice box, diy sluice box, homemade gold sluice, homemade sluice, homemade sluice box, homemade sluice box for fine gold, how to make a sluice box for fine gold, how to make a sluice box out of items,

Howto; Added : Sat, 28 Feb 15 ; gold mining in Georgia with sluice box, how to make one and use it. How-To Build Your Own Sluice Box From Drain Pipes, Plastic Drain Pipe Sluice, How to build a gold sluice box from junk!!, Goldtherapy Prospector - Demo Run of DIY Cleanup Sluice, Cheap Homemade Sluice Box Gold Prospecting!, Sluice Box, Making A Homemade Sluice, Mini sluice,DIY cheap …

How to build a gold sluice box . so here's a cheap way to make a sluice for the occasional hobbyist to . Plan, Design and Build a Homemade Gold Sluice Box Build your own home made sluice box to catch more gold : .

If you're able to follow the correct configuration on how to build a sluice box and use it well, finding gold along rivers would prove to be an easier task. It saves you time from sifting gold in a pan and it does not require electricity to operate. Aside from that, it also makes gold hunting more fun! Resources

Feb 17, 2017· How to make a cheap sluice mat. This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.

May 03, 2013· Here are some thoughts on how to build your own do It Yourself, hand fed Gold Sluice Box - I think it's a great project for beginners. A wooden sluice like this was the first piece of prospecting equipment I ever built. A sluice box lined with riffles is one of the oldest forms of gravity separation devices still being used today.

A Recirculating Sluice Box for Gold Prospecting: One of my many hobbies is recreational gold prospecting. I've been gold panning on my vacations for many years. It's a lot of fun. It's great exercise. I get to do it in really scenic locations. I have even found some gold. However, you aren't lik...

Nov 20, 2017· The original publication contained plans for a wooden sluice box made of 1-by4 and 1-6 pine, with ¼"x¼" square dowels spaced 1½" apart in the floor. Both Gomez and Fleury changed the dowels to 1" and the spacing to six inches, while Gomez didn't even seem to notice that the dowels are supposed to be square.

A recirculating sluice box for gold prospecting. Building A Recirculating Sluice Box For Gold Prospecting An easy modification to any sluice box. ... commercially-made model for sale, used, cheap on Ebay. I grabbed it, and then set about building a recirculating system for it.

The nozzle-restriction will allow a 4.5-inch rock to be sucked up into the sluice box. And there must be enough water-flow through the sluice to keep the 4.5-inch rocks, and everything else that is being sucked up, flowing through and out as tailings. Otherwise, the material will build up …