Petra Diamonds Ltd is a diamond mining group headquartered in Jersey. It has a diversified portfolio, with interests in eight producing mines in South Africa and Tanzania and an exploration programme in Botswana. Petra Diamonds' focus has shifted from exploration to production, becoming one of the largest independent producers of diamonds in ...

Mar 23, 2018· KARO Resources, a company linked to mining entrepreneur Loucas Pouroulis, will spend $4.2 billion on a Zimbabwean platinum project in the first big investment since President Robert Mugabe's ousting in November. The deal is the largest to date in Zimbabwe's mining …

Loucas Christos Pouroulis founded TransAfrika Resources Ltd. Currently, he is Non-Executive Chairman for TransAfrika Resources Ltd., Non-Executive Chairman at Kameni Ltd., Executive Chairman at Tharisa Plc and Executive Chairman at Eland Platinum Holdings Ltd. Mr. Pouroulis is also on the board of 5 other companies.

Mines and Mining Development Minister Winston Chitando and Karo Resources chairman Mr Loucas Pouroulis exchange copies of the $4,2 billion platinum deal while President Mnangagwa looks on in ...

Tharisa would join Karo Resources, founded by mining entrepreneur Loucas Pouroulis, in building the mine, located on the Great Dyke, a 550-kilometer (342 miles) range of hills rich in metals and minerals.The investment, initially estimated at $4.2 billion, could be lower and the spending spread over eight years, according to Phoevos Pouroulis, chief executive officer of Tharisa and Loucas's son.

May 31, 2018· Tharisa would join Karo Resources, founded by mining entrepreneur Loucas Pouroulis, in building the mine, located on the Great Dyke, a 550-kilometer (342 miles) range of …

On Thursday 22 March 2018, the Government of Zimbabwe signed a historic $4,2 billion platinum deal, with Karo Resources of Cyprus. The Government of Zimbabwe which was represented by the Honorable Minister of Mines and Mining Development, Winston Chitando and Karo Resources represented by its Chairman, Loucas Pouroulis signed the country's largest mining investment deal to date, with His ...

Mar 23, 2018· LOUCAS Pouroulis, head of Karos Resources, has signed an agreement with the Zimbabwean government to build a $4.2bn platinum mine and refinery, which will include an integrated coal-fired power plant, and produce 1.2 million ounces a year of platinum group metals by 2023, said Reuters. Citing Pouroulis, Reuters said the mining property would be cited […]

Loucas Pouroulis Mining . Karo Resources, a company linked to mining entrepreneur Loucas Pouroulis, will spend 4.2 billion on a Zimbabwean platinum project in the first big investment since President Robert Mugabe's ousting in November. The deal is the largest to date in Zimbabwe's mining industry, mines minister .

Mnangagwa on a monitoring visit to Karo grounds said the Chairman of Karo Mining Loucas Pouroulis was granted permission to establish the mine by former President Robert Mugabe in 2015 but the project could not commence until November last year. "I first took Loucas to Former President Robert Mugabe in 2015 and he informed the President that ...

Loucas Christos Pouroulis is Executive Director at Tharisa Plc. View Loucas Christos Pouroulis's professional profile on Relationship Science, the database of decision makers.

May 31, 2018· Tharisa would join Karo Resources, founded by mining entrepreneur Loucas Pouroulis, in building the mine. The post Tharisa may join $4.2bn Zimbabwe platinum project appeared first on MINING…

Apr 23, 2019· Karo Mining Resources, which was last year granted a platinum concession on Zimbabwe's Great Dyke, says its exploration programme is ahead of schedule and expects mine development to start next year.. Karo is driven by Tharisa Plc founder Loucas Pouroulis and his …

Jun 29, 2019· Mr. Loucas Christos Pouroulis, BSc (Hons) has been Executive Chairman of Eland Platinum Holdings Limited since December 2, 2005. Mr. Pouroulis has been the Executive Chairman of Tharisa Plc since ...

Apr 10, 2014· [miningmx.com] – THARISA Minerals is the latest company to roll off the conveyor belt of the Pouroulis family, led by patriarch, Loucas Pouroulis. A Cypriot by birth, Pouroulis came to South Africa after having been trained in metallurgy at the University of Athens. Mining was in his blood: his ...

Kameni and Kameni Investments were founded by businessperson Loucas Pouroulis and registered in 2006. ... Kameni accused of making false claims to raise capital ... granted to Todal Mining, at ...

Apr 20, 2018· QUESTIONS are being raised over Karo Resources Limited's US$4,2 billion platinum investment deal signed by government last month as it emerged that the company has a dodgy background and dual registration in Cyprus and Guernsey, a tax haven blacklisted by the European Union (EU). By Owen Gagare/Hazel Ndebele The situation is made murkier by disclosures […]

Phoevos Pouroulis is the son of Loucas Pouroulis, an entrepreneur who set up South African platinum-mining ventures Lefkochrysos and Eland Platinum.Eland was sold to Xstrata in 2007 for the ...

Loucas Pouroulis Mining Zimbabwe hopes to transform mining sector with 4.2 . A Cypriot investor signed a 4.2 billion deal on Thursday to develop a platinum mine and refinery in Zimbabwe, an investment that President Emmerson Mnangagwa said .

Mar 22, 2018· JOHANNESBURG - Karo Resources, a company linked to mining entrepreneur Loucas Pouroulis, signed a $4.2 billion platinum investment deal with the government of …

Mar 05, 2013· According to a letter seen by NewsDay, Karo Resources Limited, through its chairman Loucas Pouroulis last month wrote to Mines and Mining Development minister Obert …

May 24, 2018· THE politically well-connected Cypriot Pouroulis family — which is close to President Emmerson Mnangagwa — and is associated with speculation in mining has hit the jackpot in Zimbabwe. Owen Gagare/Blessed Mhlanga After clinching a dodgy US$4,2 billion platinum investment deal with government in March through its company Karo Resources Limited, it has now acquired three […]

The government says mining commitments reached as much as $6bn since Mnangagwa's appointment, including a record $4.2bn pledge from a company linked to mining entrepreneur Loucas Pouroulis for a platinum mine and associated infrastructure.

Johannesburg - Mining entrepreneur Loucas Pouroulis is looking to replicate the success of Eland Platinum with another platinum venture called Kameni, which will develop new mines in South Africa and Zimbabwe. Kameni will be funded initially through seed capital of R500m, intended to take the two ...

Dec 05, 2008· MINING entrepreneur Loucas Pouroulis has launched his fourth mining venture, a platinum exploration company, since the successful listing, rapid early development and …

Jun 01, 2018· The senior Pouroulis, who is chairman of Tharisa, is an entrepreneur who set up South African platinum-mining ventures Eland Platinum and Lefkochrysos, which means white gold in Greek. Eland was sold to Xstrata Plc in 2007 for the equivalent of $1.1 billion. His other son, Adonis, is the chairman of Petra Diamonds Ltd.

Karo Resources, a company linked to mining entrepreneur Loucas Pouroulis, will spend 4.2 billion on a Zimbabwean platinum project in the first big investment since President Robert Mugabe's ousting in November. The deal is the largest to date in Zimbabwe's mining industry, mines minister .

Tharisa would join Karo Resources, founded by mining entrepreneur Loucas Pouroulis, in building the mine, located on the Great Dyke, a 550-kilometre range of hills rich in metals and minerals.